Sloe Gin and Sloe Port Kit from Almost Off Grid.
Ideal for making Sloe Gin and Sloe Port all year round, even when fresh sloes are not in season. This kit contains:
- 1x 2.5 litre food grade bucket (clear)
- 1x tight fitting lid for the bucket
- 1x 500g pack of dried Sloes
- 1x 50cm x 50cm muslin square for straining
- 2 x kraft tags to attach to the bucket handle, indicating that there's sloe gin/port being created inside
- 2 sheets of 4 labels each to label your sloe gin/port when ready
- A recipe with full instructions to make Sloe Gin
- A recipe with full instructions to make Sloe Port with the left-over gin-soaked sloes once your gin is bottled.
In addition to the kit, for Sloe Gin you will need to add sugar, and a 70cl bottle of gin. You will also need bottles for when it is ready.
In addition to the kit, for Sloe Port you will need the left-over gin soaked sloes, more sugar, 200ml brandy, and a bottle of red wine (either homemade or a cheap bottle from the supermarket). You will also need bottles for when it is ready.
Makes a wonderful gift for any gin or homemade wine enthusiast!