Almost Off Grid Deluxe Sparkling Elderflower Champagne Equipment Starter Kit.
This Sparkling Elderflower Champagne Equipment Starter Kit contains everything you need to make 10 Litres of Sparkling Elderflower Wine, including PET bottles. It also contains a hydrometer to measure the alcohol content of your wine. The inclusion of a hydrometer means you have everything you need to re-use the kit for other brews. So you can make beer, wine, wine kits, beer kits, mead or cider once your Champagne is bottled, without needing to buy any more equipment.
This Elderflower Champagne kit contains:
- 25 Litre Fermentation Bucket
- Bucket Lid with bored hole & grommet
- Bubbler Airlock
- VWP Steriliser - 100g
- Young's Campden Tablets - tub of 50
- A large complete syphon kit with sediment trap, flow control and clip
- 2 x Lalvin EC-1118 Sparkling Wine Yeast
- Plastic Spoon
- Stick on thermometer
- 10x 1 litre PET bottles with screw lids (colour of lids may vary from the image but they will all match)
- 1 hydrometer with plastic trial jar and hydrometer instructions
- A tried and tested Elderflower Champagne recipe.
Please note: this kit contains equipment and yeast only.
Once you have made and bottled your Elderflower Champagne, this kit can be reused time after time for making country wines, beer and cider either from kits or from scratch.
If you would like the kit without the hydrometer and bottles, you need our Standard Sparkling Elderflower Champagne Starter Kit.