A bar of traditional Mistral Savon de Marseille French Market Soap.
The Mistral is a strong, cold, northwesterly wind that blows from southern France into the Gulf of Lion in the northern Mediterranean; hence this soap has a very light, fresh and clean scent.
As authentic as any soap found in the street markets of Provence, these artisanal bars offer luxury aplenty. The soap is triple-milled and enriched with organic shea butter to create a pure, moisturising lather. RSPO certified sustainable vegetable oils are included for a clean body and conscience. These bars are incredibly long-lasting too, unlike the bottle of Sauvignon Plonk you bought from Bordeaux.
- Sumptuous soap in a 125g-size bar
- Traditionally made for artisanal quality
- Pure ingredients for natural beauty lovers
- Made in Marseille, France
- 100% vegetal
- Enriched with Organic Shea Butter
- Scented with Grasse fragrances or essential oils
- Cruelty-free: Tested on friends, not animals
- Naked soap with no plastic packaging.
- Measures approximately 9cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm.
These soaps remind us of going to French markets and seeing stalls stacked high with them, with all their beautiful fragrances and colours.
Savon de Marseille French Market Soap - Mistral
INGREDIENTS: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citronellol, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional , CI 74160, CI 77891 (inorganic pigment).