A bar of traditional Crushed Rosemary Savon de Marseille French Market Soap.
- Made in Marseille, France
- 100% vegetal
- Enriched with Clay and Organic Shea Butter
- Scented with Grasse fragrances or essential oils
- Cruelty-free: Tested on friends, not animals
- Naked soap with no plastic packaging.
- Measures approximately 9cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm.
- Each bar weighs 125g.
These soaps remind us of going to French markets and seeing stalls stacked high with them, with all their beautiful fragrances and colours.
Savon de Marseille French Market Soap - Romarin
Ingredients: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua(water), parfum fragarnce), bentonite, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, sodium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, thymus serpillum (wild thyme) extract, origanum majorana herb extract, origanum vulgare (oregano) flower/leaf/stem extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, ocimum basilicum (basil) flower/leaf/stem extract, artemisia dracunculus leaf/stem extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, anthriscus cerefolium extract, benzyl alcohol, coumarin, limonene.