A bar of traditional Crushed Rose Savon de Marseille French Market Soap.
As authentic as any soap found in the street markets of Provence, these artisanal bars offer luxury aplenty. The soap is triple-milled and enriched with organic shea butter to create a pure, moisturising lather. RSPO certified sustainable vegetable oils are included for a clean body and conscience. These bars are incredibly long-lasting too, unlike the bottle of Sauvignon Plonk you bought from Bordeaux.
- Sumptuous soap in a 125g-size bar
- Traditionally made for artisanal quality
- Pure ingredients for natural beauty lovers
- Made in Marseille, France
- 100% vegetal
- Enriched with Organic Shea Butter
- Exfoliating qualities
- Scented with Grasse fragrances or essential oils
- Cruelty-free: Tested on friends, not animals
- Naked soap with no plastic packaging.
- Measures approximately 9cm x 5.5cm x 2.5cm.
These soaps remind us of going to French markets and seeing stalls stacked high with them, with all their beautiful fragrances and colours.
Savon de Marseille French Market Soap - Crushed Rose
INGREDIENTS: sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua (water), parfum (fragrance), palm kernel acid, sodium chloride, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, vitis vinifera leaf extract, tetrasodium EDTA, tetrasodium etidronate, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, CI 12085, CI 58000.